Thursday 2 June 2011

Welcome to my class!

Hello, world! I started this blog 2 years ago, but since that time lots of things happened. I managed to live in 4 countries: Russia, France, Sweden and Czech...I met people, who learnt Russian so well, that I even didn't recognize they were foreigners!

I also met people, who stopped studying Russian, because the textbooks were very boring and hard...2 years ago in this blog I published 6 podcasts about Russian language and got some successful feedback...Anyway, I was not satisfied with those podcasts and started looking for another method...What will you find here? My lessons consist of 3 parts:
  1. Everyday vocabulary
  2. Reading exercises: they are based on Montessori's method. First texts are really easy with simple letters...I am sure you can read them! And you can read in no time more complex words too!
  3. A story: in this story I try to include the words with their grammar forms. I repeat them constantly so that you remember them without effort.

No comments: