Thursday 2 June 2011

How to work with my stories?

You can:
  1. Just listen to the story and follow the text.
  2. Read the story yourself and try to translate

I do my best to repeat the words and their grammar forms so much, that you can remember them without special effort. Hope it works! Reading section provides just reading exercises. You don't need to remember all the words and their translation. Just practice pronunciation!

Now....more about Story section:
Why do I choose these exact words? Well, for a start, I try using the words, which are international and easy to translate. I believe, the reason, why lots of people give up on Russian, is that textbooks provide a mix of easy and complex words. Textbooks give lots of vocabulary, grammar and hardly worry, how you'll remember them.

My stories are for really busy people, who have very little time to remember things. That's why in my stories I repeat the words and their forms many times, so that the student learns them effortlessly.

I include the vocabulary, used in Russian language textbooks, but in a more digestable portions. Hope you like it!

No comments: